Tuesday, June 27, 2006

BlackJack Link Partners

I am highly interested in trading web links with other sites related to BlackJack. If you are reading this blog and run a blackjack related site, please contact me if you are interested in trading links. I can add your site to this blog as well as another blackjack site I run.

Trading links between sites will increase traffic for both our sites as well as increase our search egine rankings for blackjack related terms. For this to work at it's maximum capacity, both sites must be closely related to BlackJack. Please contact me at: INFO -----*AT*------- 7BJ.com if you are interested in a BlackJack link exchange and we will get it going right away.

Goood search engine rankings will be the biggest lead generation tool you can possible ask for, so investing in a strong link building strategy as well as taking time and building links seriously will pay off many times over in the end. Contact me today and let's get it together!

Please note: when responding to this request for blackjack link partners, please user the subject line: "YOUR BLOGGED LINK OFFER"

I get tons of spam email all day long (most of which just get's instantly deleted) but if I see this in the subject link of your email, I will handle it with priority.